Handmade hill tribe artisan handwoven cotton patchwork passport/ phone holder with ID window
- Multi hill tribes cross passport holder with full lining.
- it has extra zipper front clear window for ID, badgh, boarding pass, etc.
- It has zipper closure on top for passport, phone, wallet, etc.
- This purse is compact, good for traveling.
- Material: Cotton, Hemp, Bamboo fiber, cowhide leather and vinyl
- Lining: 100% Cotton
- Size: 5"W x 7 1/2"H
- Comes in assorted colors.
- Please note each bag is unique and vary as artisans discretion with available local textiles.
- Designs is one of the kind, although they will be the same color scheme.
We Also Recommend
Flower neck hand embroidery long blouse/short dress with Hmong hill tribe up-cycle textile trim